short term goals for this month and why
1 – hang up/put away all my clean clothes
• i never do it. i wash all my clothes, throw them on the couch in my bedroom, and then pick through them when i want to dress myself every day. it’s actually really annoying, trying to find things.
2 – vacuum, tonight actually
• moose sheds his handsome all over my black duvet, and my navy canvas couch in my bedroom. i actually vacuum my bedsheets and my duvet… is that obsessive? i wash everything every few days, and vacuum them in between. i’ve vacuumed my leather couch. i think i have a fever?
3 – eat right, dammit
• i’ve been too busy (tired & lazy) to find time to do groceries recently. i’d eaten my way through all the fresh meat, fruit, and veggies, and i’d been trying to sustain life by eating anything i had left in the cupboards… see: pasta. and what the fuck, i guess my ass exploded in size. again. thanks for the genes, mom. in any case i went to the grocery store last night and bought celery, spinach, carrots, hummus, yogurt, eggs, whole wheat bread, strawberries, light baby bell cheese, chicken breast, organic almonds, tuna, (cat food, shampoo, hairspray, airwick plug-ins)… and that all cost $100! being cute and healthy is expensive, fuck. no wonder i gave up on grocery shopping. i figured i could stay alive by drinking the 5 coffees my boss buys me every day, and a panini sandwich every two days. responsibility fail.
4 – reorganize, refile, and spruce up my office
• did i mention i have an office? with a door? and a keypad? and a window to the hallway? and blinds, so i can be pervy in privacy? yeah, what up, world! it’s pretty awesome. but my desk is super ugly and old, the walls are still bare, and nothing is in its place. when i got here the filing system they had in place was (and still is) fucking stupid. it’s like they shuffled all the invoices and important documents and then shoved them into filing cabinets with their eyes closed. while drunk on tequila. in the dark. yeah- figure that one out. i’m coming in tomorrow (saturday) to store all the old documents we no longer use, and refile absolutely everything. i do have a few accessories and a fake lilly plant, but i’d like to get a bulletin board for pictures, a painting, another plant, and some sort of filing system for mail/payables on the wall. i just got an office boner.
5 – find moose’s nail clippers, or buy him new ones
• he’s getting caught on everything… the linen shower curtain, my bedsheets, the couches, my clothes, my FACE. i’m really allergic to cats so if moose accidentally scratches me, i swell up and get hives. how cute is that right? barf.
*** 6 – let go
• i dwell in the past. i know, shocking right? since leaving andy, i’ve had all sorts of little crushes on people. i’ve casually dated around, or had flings here and there. nothing serious, nothing to lose sleep over, nothing that would/could end up breaking my heart. except one. i never acted on it, and it’s something i sort of just pushed to the back of my mind because i knew (he made it pretty damn clear), that it would never happen. i don’t know if he wouldn’t let it happen based on certain loyalties he had, or if he was genuinely uninterested- he never made it clear. so i never pushed. and i guess that’s that. someone great will come along (if she hasn’t already) and give him everything he deserves… and i know he’d make that girl happier than ever. chapter closed.
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
The meaning behind your blog name
A recent picture of you and your friends
A habit that you wish you didn’t have
A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Favorite super hero/fictional character and why
A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about WordPress and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?